We currently have 1 vacancy to join our passionate and dedicated team:-
* Full time Key stage 2 Class Teacher from 1st September 2018
You will have
• Evidence of being an excellent teacher
• Dedication to ensuring high achievement and progress to all learners
• A commitment to inclusion
• A desire to be team player keen to share in our vision for the school
• Great subject knowledge of the primary curriculum
• Experience of teaching in KS2
• Willingness to lead a subject area
• Upholding the Catholic mission and ethos of the school
We can offer:
• A strong and inclusive Catholic ethos that welcomes the gift of diversity.
• Lively, friendly, well behaved and responsive children.
• An enthusiastic, highly motivated and capable staff team.
• Supportive governors.
• A vibrant parish lead by a visionary priest.
• Excellent opportunities to professionally develop
If you feel we are what you are looking for to progress your teaching career further and are a teacher who truly cares about providing the very best learning for children, we would like to hear from you.
Whilst all employees must respect and support the aims and objectives of our Catholic school, applications are not limited to those of Catholic faith
Closing date for applications: Noon on 29th June 2018
Short listing to take place week beginning 4th July 2018
Interviews to take place week beginning 11th July 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subjected to appropriate vetting, including and enhanced DBS check.
Please see Eteach adverts for more information and application forms https://www.eteach.com/jobs.aspx
For further details please contact Gloria Speed on 0117 3772260 or by email to email@example.com
We currently have 2 vacancies on the governing body for Foundation Governors. To find out more please follow the link to the Catholic Education Service website below, which gives details of the responsibilities and how to apply through the diocese.
The following Catholic Education Service (CES) application forms must be used for all job applications.